Recent Before & After Photos

Car through Garage in San Jose, Ca


A home owner drove it car through the garage in San Jose, Ca. An emergency call was made to SERVPRO of SW San Jose from an farmers insurance agent to SERVPRO to... READ MORE



Cancer Discovery Center in Los Gatos, Ca


This water damaged happen in a store in Los Gatos, ca store. Customer came in on Sunday morning to water coming down for the upstairs unit. Customer said it loo... READ MORE



Roof affected by Rain in San Jose, Ca


Roof affected by rain in San Jose,  Ca it was the result of a bad roof due to a raining day in San Jose,  Ca. SERVPRO of SW San Jose was out to h... READ MORE



Flooded Kitchen in San Jose, Ca


This flooded kitchen in San Jose,  Ca was the result of a bad roof due to a raining day in San Jose,  Ca. SERVPRO of SW San Jose was out to help out t... READ MORE



Mold in apartment walls in San Jose, Ca


This mold in the wall was the result of a water damaged that wasn't taking care right.  What made the water damaged of a bad install of a fire sprinkler. S... READ MORE



Rebuilding a house in Sunnyvale, Ca


This rebuild of a house was the result of a fire to one of the property managers we do work for.  One of their tenants called the property managers to let ... READ MORE



Living room water/mold damaged in San Jose, Ca


This mold job was the results of water damaged that wasn't taking care of right away. SERVPRO of SW San Jose was called out by one of our agents. SERVPRO got to... READ MORE



Backup in a store in San Jose.


SERVPRO of SW San Jose was called out to take care of a back up in a store in San Jose, Ca. SERVPRO took care of it and our customers was help that SERVPRO will... READ MORE



Water pipe in living room. .


This water damaged in a San Jose, Ca kitchen was the result of a broken pipe. SERVPRO of SW San Jose, was called out to take care of customer water damaged. Cus... READ MORE



Bathroom Fire in Campbell, Ca


SERVPRO of SW San Jose was called out to a fire in Campbell,  Ca. SERVPRO of SW San Jose took care of the fire clean up and also of the repairs for the cus... READ MORE