Kitchen Fire Burns Through Roof in San Jose, Ca
A kitchen fire near Oakridge Mall in San Jose, CA destroyed this home's kitchen and burned through the roof. SERVPRO of SW San Jose, handled the project from start to finish. The first picture was taking when our construction guys when cleaning up and removing the damage roof. At SERVPRO of SW San Jose we will take care of you from the beginning of the job. Till you are back in to your home. The after picture was taken when it was all done and our customer were back in their home. Like SERVPRO says "Like it never even happened."