If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (408) 288-9977

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Living room water/mold damage in San Jose, Ca

This mold job was the result of water damage that wasn't taken care of right away. SERVPRO of SW San Jose was called out by one of our agents. SERVPRO got to the job and started working to take care of the problem. SERVPRO of SW San Jose was there to help and take care of the mold. Our customer was happy that we can take care of it all, from removing the mold to repairing the drywall. They love it that SERVPRO of SW San Jose can take care of it all. The customer was thrilled with the results in the end.