If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (408) 288-9977

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Bathroom Fire in San Jose, Ca

This bathroom vent fire was the result of a dirtying bathroom vent. Customer was out of the house left the vent on in the bathroom. When they came back home their bathroom was on fire and had the fire department. When customer got home their wanted to go inside their house to get they two cats they had inside their house. The after picture was taking one month after the fire. SERVPRO of SW San Jose did the took care of the job from begging to end. SERVPRO of SW San Jose is a one stop shop and customer are happy with that.