Mold in apartment walls in San Jose, Ca
This mold in the wall was the result of a water damaged that wasn't taken care of right. What made the water damage was a bad install of a fire sprinkler. SERVPRO of SW San Jose was called out to take a look at the job. First they just wanted us to set drying equipment, but once SERVPRO saw the water damage and once we opened up one wall, we saw the mold on the drywall. Four units where affected from one fire sprinkler. Our customer is happy with how SERVPRO is working hard to get the apartments back to new.